Many customers are curious about Kloud’s qualifications to provide consulting and managed services for the technologies in which we specialize. Many of these technologies are very new. How can customers be assured that Kloud Solutions has the right qualifications?
Kloud Solutions has completed the requirements for the following Microsoft competencies:
1. Gold Communications Competency Partner
2. Gold Identity and Access Competency Partner
3. Silver Application Development Competency Partner
4. Silver Collaboration and Content Partner
Here are some of the reasons why Kloud has pursued and earned these competencies with Microsoft:
1. Kloud’s partner competencies focus on technologies that we use to build solutions for customers including Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Microsoft Azure, and Forefront Identity Manager.
2. Microsoft Gold partners can provide delegated administration for customer’s Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Windows Intune environments
3. Microsoft Gold partners have access to business critical support from Microsoft to resolve cloud related support issues
4. Microsoft Gold partners have access to advisory support and assistance from Microsoft consulting
5. Microsoft Gold partners have unlimited access to training from the Microsoft Partner Learning Center
6. Microsoft Gold partners have access to the latest product news and technical information
In order to achieve a Microsoft competency, and organization must complete the following:
1. Pass a number of qualifying certification exams
2. Pass a number of business-focused assessments
3. Provide customer evidence
Your organization must have five customer references that feature how, within the previous 12 months, you have provided solutions based on the products and technologies associated with this competency. After a reference has been approved by your customer and by Microsoft, it can be used toward earning or renewing a competency for up to two years.
4. Gather customer feedback
Your organization must use the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Index survey to measure performance and help drive customer satisfaction.
If you have any questions about the experience or qualifications of Kloud Solutions to provide consulting or support for your business, please contact us using the following URL below.
We can provide customer references upon request.