Below are some good IT Service Management Operational Principles to consider when migrating applications into Cloud. These will help to align your operational goals and organisation’s strategic initiatives.
Organisation’s IT Service Management will govern and lead all IT services utilising strategic processes and technology enablers based on industry best practices.
Implications / Outcomes
- The selected process and technology will be fit for purpose
- Suppliers and Service Partners will be required to integrate with strategic processes and technologies
- Process re-engineering including training will be required
- Everyone uses or integrates with a central platform
- Process efficiency through effective process integration
- Reduced operating cost
- Ensures contestability of services for Organisation
Contestability between IT Service providers is a key outcome for service management across IT@Organisation, where it does not have a negative impact on the customer experience.… [Keep reading] “Cloud Operations – Key Service Operation Principles – Consideration”